Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Easel Card with Envelope

I had so much fun making this little 4x4" card for my best friend, Lori, for Valentine's Day. She loves cherries. I used some of the packaging from some Mary Engelbreit stickers, as well as one of the stickers for the focal point. I'm still trying to figure out how to make an envelope for a 4x4 card using the Martha Stewart scoring tool (which I absolutely LOVE!) I'll try and get that worked out to go with this card. The one I made is a tad on the skimpy side.

 

If you can't make out what it says...
"It's not so much what's on the table that matters, as much as what's on the chairs."

 

Love that ; ) After I took this picture, I changed the hair on the woman on the right to look like my wild auburn 'do, and drew on my black glasses. Looks just like us!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails