Saturday, February 6, 2010

The importance of cards

I am so bad at following through. You know how you hear of someone who is having health problems, or is struggling in some way or another and could use some encouragement or a kind word, and you think, "I need to send them a card,"? I do that all the time, but never seem to get around to it. That is, until just recently. My kids bought me a Cricut for my birthday, and I am now looking for reasons to make and send cards. And having a blast in the process. Just the other day a friend called to say how much she appreciated the card I sent, especially that it was a handmade card. In encouraging someone else, I am now encouraged. Send someone a card today to show them how special they are to you.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails