Friday, September 24, 2010

A big THANK YOU!!!

A dear friend in Australia has given me the honor of my first blog award!  I couldn't be more tickled! And it's even a Cherry on Top Award - the cutest of the cute awards out there! What fun!


Now, to follow the award rules:

1. Thank the dear person who gave me the award: A kindred spirit,Carolyn, of the famed blog, http://cuttingtime.blogspot.com. I am so honored that you would do this for me! I am amazed at the things you do - way beyond my capacity! 

Please visit her blog - it's outstanding. She puts untold hours into researching the intricacies of Inkscape so we can become better at our art form. Thank you, Carolyn!

2. Display the award on my blog. Done -  and thank you, again!
3. Tell everyone 3 things you love. Alright - I'll share 4: Christ, Family, Sewing and paper crafts.
4. Post a picture you love. 


This was taken yesterday, Sept 23, 2010. Two of the most important people in my world: my dear husband of 30 years, and our first grandchild, affectionately known as "Juju", having a great time at our favorite ice cream shop, Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. 
5. Pass the award to 5 other blogs. - I'll echo Carolyn here - how do you narrow it down to five? Hope they're all as tickled as I am! (This was extremely hard to do!!!)

Extreme Cards & Papercrafting - "Land sakes alive!" is all I have to say. Check out CPeep's amazing blog!
Allsorts - The blog of Jenny B. Harris - an amazing resource for inspiration. I go to her play pages when little visitors come over - delightful!
MelStampz - Mel is an incredibly talented lady. I go there for inspiration as much as the great downloads she offers.
Paper Pastime - Denise Hill is one very talented lady - I always come away with ideas percolating.
From an Igloo - Northern Canadian blogger, Christine, shares adorable things to sew for the little ones in your life. Tons of cuteness!




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails