Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SCORE!


I know, compared to some others I've seen, this little storage system of mine is paltry, but it is workin' so well for me.  A friend found a box-full of these wire grids at a garage sale, along with the connectors. I made this storage rack, then was able to incorporate shelves into it for every color and theme of paper I have (using zip-ties to hold them in place) - PLUS storage on the bottom for all my stuff...for $buckaroos! Cha-ching! Still have enough grids left over to build more, including hanging some over the paper area using Velcro-straps and for hinges and clasps, so little (sticky) fingers can't get at my colorful stash. Gone are the days of having to leaf through every piece of paper I had to find "the perfect one". Life is good!

5 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

I love your system. I have taken pics of mine but they won't upload from the memory card to the computer. :(

JustYolie said...

That's very nice find! I paper is stacked all over my room! LOL

The Single Nester said...

Great find and lovely system.

lovemypaper said...

Very nice system!

Sharon Huffman said...

I did the same thing with some of those wire racks and love it! Then I bought a used rack made out of the same size wire racks only it has a cover. There are pics on my craft room blog http://craftroomtransformation.blogspot.com if you want to see them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails