Wednesday, October 13, 2010

God is Good!

I don't know about you, but I have been glued to the TV since I got up this morning, watching the miracle take place of the rescue of 33 Chilean miners, trapped over 2,000 feet below the surface of the Earth. Think of that! With my dislike of enclosed spaces, it gives me the willies. And without fail, with every one that is brought to the surface, 19 so far, I am overcome with joy, the tears well-up, and I am once again reminded of how great our God is, how He listens to our prayers and answers them, how He's given us the abilities necessary to invent the machinery used, the knowledge of how to employ them, and the safety He's granted to the whole operation so far. Praise Him, all ye peoples!

1 comments:

lovemypaper said...

All the time good!Glade to see them come out one by one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails