Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello Kitty (Sitting) - svg included at the bottom

I made this for my granddaughter's first birthday party, to put on a gift bag. I used Plantin, Paper Dolls Dress Up (hair bows & whiskers, made from pirate sashes), New Arrival (for the flattened oval face - looked better than an oval from Plantin). and Speaking of Fall (the little megaphones I used for the sleeves). You could cut little triangles by hand to substitute for these. It's hard to see in the photo that it is dimensional: the face is popped, as well as the elements of the bow, and the feet. You'll need to use the Hide Selected Contour feature to hide the inner circles of the flowers used throughout the design...I can't get them to stay hidden after saving the file. Any pointers on that?

 

This screen shot shows the cut file for the black components:


This one shows the white cuts:


And this one the light pink small pieces, the dark pink body, and the little yellow oval nose:


The cut file is here.
I have since converted this into an svg. The file is here.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails