Thursday, April 2, 2020

How to Access Your Linked Cartridges in Desktop Cricut Design Space

Since I don't think anyone is actually reading this, I am posting the directions for how to access your purchased Cricut images that you've already linked to your account, in the new (2020 v5.7.24) version of Cricut Design Space, so that I can find it again, instead of spending a couple hours in Frustration-ville. I looked everywhere online, after spending a ton of time trying to find it on my own - all to no avail. So, Eureka! - I just found it, and here it is, in case anyone else is looking for their purchased cartridges. (Cricut keeps improving Design Space, but every time they do, something disappears down a rabbit hole.)

So first, in Design Space Desktop, click on 'New Project', then click on 'Images'.



In the left column, at the top, under "Highlighted categories", choose "Image Sets", then on the left, click on "Ownership", then "Purchased". Magically, your cartridges will appear!!!


5 comments:

Denise S. said...

Thank you so much for this post. I had just updated Design Space and the way to search for images had changed completely. I look through my cartridges almost as much as just searching for individual images and was so mad I couldn't seem go find that option. A quick internet search led me here and it worked! Don't you just love it when the "improve" Design Space? Thanks again.

CraftyGirl said...

I just found this and thanks so much! I have been in Frustration-ville for 20 minutes. I forgot where my cartridges were and have been trying to remember. You saved me from pulling out my hair. LOL

I wish Cricut would stop changing things that work and fix what doesn’t!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!! I wish I would have seen this 2 hours earlier. Thought I was going crazy that mine didn't look like the other screens.


Tricia Johnson said...

Thank you! I did read this and am thankful to have found it. It helped me tremendously!

Debbie said...

Well, someone is reading this - me! Thanks so much for posting this. I had 30 images linked to my account, but with the latest update, I couldn't find them, no matter how much I searched, so this awesome! Appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails