Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pastor Appreciation Gift Card Box


Although October is pastor appreciation month, due to busy schedules, we are having our pastors for dinner with our small group this week. Our youth pastor & his wife have just moved into town, and have a "new" house to settle into, so we are giving them gift cards to help with that process. I made a box that the stack of gift cards would fit into, but didn't want to just top it with a bow, so I used Lori's toolbox template to make the topper, and I had the Jolee's boutique dimensional tool stickers in my stash, just waiting for the perfect project. I designed the pizza box with inspiration from one on melstampz.blogspot.com (link) (she also has an incredible 'leather' tool belt box template and tutorial here). Just when I had exhausted my search for a 3D toolbox, and was about to design one myself, I found this one (don't have a blog to point you to, unfortunately. Thank you, Fatima, wherever you are.) I reworked it for my needs, and my finished svg file is here. Send me a pic if you make it - I love to see your creativity. The finished toolbox measures 3"w x 2"d x 2 3/4"h (3 3/4"h including the handle), and is large enough to hold a gift card.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [13 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

What a cute project! Wonderful way to present such a helpful gift! Thank you for sharing the toolbox file.

Lisa R. said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for sharing the svg.

Waseem said...

what a cute and wonderful way you design it..thanks for sharing it as i might need such design for Gift Card envelopes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails