Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Most Depressing

Is anyone else feeling like this? Ever since the whole Provo Craft versus SCAL & MTC debacle, I have lost the desire to create any new cut files. I am so peeved with Provo. I know I should be converting my cut files to all the other formats that SCAL 3 made it possible to do, but I just don't have it in me. I just don't have the "itch" to create.  I'm hoping that this winter, when life slows down a bit, it will come back. Am I alone in feeling this way?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I know, right? I hope you do continue to design, you have great imagination. Keep them coming!

Laura said...

Thanks, Kelly. Encouragement is the catalyst for creativity! You're a peach!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

I have some bad feelings towards MTC, I think they started the problem when they allowed people to copy PC images. My theory is that they ruined it for those of us who love SCAL. So, it hasn't stopped my creativity, but it will prevent me from buying MTC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails