Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweetheart-Neckline Princess Dress Card

As a dressmaker, I had so much fun designing the cut file, and doing the embellishments for this card. I made it for my little granddaughter's birthday. She's a girly-girl who loves jewelry, and makeup, and pretty clothes, and is just becoming aware of princesses, so...
I covered the front of the card with pale blue Swiss dot paper. All the little dots are glittered, as is the neckline & hem, which is hard to photograph. The skirt is covered with blue tulle, with a ribbon waistband & rose & jeweled accents. You could do way more in the way of embellishment than I did, but this is for a young little girl. This would make a darling bridal shower invitation. So sweet!

The SVG file is available for $1.50 USD, and includes the card and a separate overlay for the front (and back if you cut it twice), to cut from decorative paper, as well as the materials list and instructions, and the scut2 file for the Cricut.  Please let me know which file it is you want. Upon notification from Paypal of funds received, I'll email you all pertinent files.

Thanks for your business! Laura

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh Laura, This is just darling. I am sure she will love it. Thanks for sharing your file. Thanks, Teresa

vix said...

This is lovely. Thank you very much.

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

thanks for the file Laura!!! It's so sweet. I'm not sure that my 9 yr old daughter will go for it...but, we shall see. I'm sure my little neice would love a card like this. Thanks again. Rockin Robin C

Aussie Carolyn said...

Beautiful card Laura. Thank you so much for sharing the file.

Angi Barrs said...

Wow Laura this is beautiful. Love how you used the tulle. So lovely & elegant.
And thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I'll be back to visit again soon:)

Anonymous said...

how beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Love the idea for a bridal shower. TFS!

Trisha said...

Very pretty! Thank you so much!

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

This is beautiful! Bridal shower, dress-up party, prom, princess party, coming-out party - not to mention a scrapbook embellishment -- This is so cute!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

kswjeff said...

Thanks so much! Your finished card is lovely!!
Karen

Mary said...

This is so cute, thanks.

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

wow... this is truly beautiful!
What an inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails