Sunday, March 7, 2010

Onesie Card with Lined Envelope


I loved making this onesie card. Got the svg from http://thealliancetrader.blogspot.com. She has some really cute stuff over there. She has made favor boxes from these onesies...so cute! I made a 3½" lined envelope to go with it, which is included in the svg file, along with the flowers (a couple different kinds.) I made the digi paper I used to line the envelope, and doctored the color in Photoshop, adding the black centers for the flowers. There's a nice 1½-inch circle left when the neck opening is cut. I used it to make the envelope embellishment. The little outfit this card will accompany is pictured below. It says, "You are my sunshine". Adorable.


Good old Walmart! This is a new line they're carrying. The quality is very good (retired dressmaker making this comment, so...). The fabrics are very nice and the details are perfect. Wishes & Hugs is the name of the line. Hope you like my card! If you download the svg, please leave a comment...I'd love to have some feedback! Is anyone out there???????

The svg file is here.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute card and I LOVE the way you tabbed the different parts. I am trying to organize my svg and scut files and this makes it super easy to keep the pieces together!!
Thanks again,
Tammy

Laura said...

PS - This card was a big hit at the shower I took it to the other night, and was so easy to make. Thanks again for the great svg, Laura, at www.thealliancetrader.blogspot.com

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Mar. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing. I love this file.

Heidi said...

Adorable! I love how they match. Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

Waseem said...

i really love the way how they match...thanks for sharing it as i might need such when design Gift Card envelopes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails