Sunday, November 28, 2010

Woohoo! 100 followers!!!

I appreciate my sweet followers so much. You have given me so much encouragement and inspiration since I started this blog last February, after receiving my Baby Bug for my birthday in December. My sweet hubby got me an Expression at midnight on Black Friday last week at Walmart. He stood in line for an hour, and grabbed the last of SIX that they had. I can hardly wait to get going on it, and I have started to design some things for the larger scale of the Expression. Thanks so much for your encouragement, my peeps!
Laura

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hurray for you and your sweet hubby! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your following :)

JustYolie said...

Congrats on reaching 100!! Sweet of your husband to wait in line for that long! :)

Merry Christmas my dear friend! :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails