Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation Mortarboard Card


Here's a fun card I designed with a 3D mortarboard, complete with paper tassel. I am so proud of my little baby bug for the job it did cutting this tassel. The thing is like a false eyelash when you take it off the cutting mat. This card is for my niece...thus the school colors on the tassel.It was fun to make and goes together easily. The hat actually stands away from the card about 3/8", so you'll need to hand deliver this one - at the graduation open house! Hope you like it.

The svg is $1.50 USD, which includes both the svg file and the scut2 file, as well as assembly instructions. If you want to order it, please use the "Donate" button. Upon notification from Paypal of funds received, I will email you the files. Please indicate which file it is that you want in the messages box on the Paypal page. Thanks a bunch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails