Monday, May 3, 2010

Bundle of Joy


OK - It was one of those sleepless, arthritic nights that I am getting somewhat used to. I awoke up around 2 AM, and almost instantly this little swaddled baby came to my mind, and then of course I couldn't wait to get to my computer to work on the design. The baby's face actually is cut from the blanket, and folded over to pop up beneath the layers of blanket. It is supported with two layers of 3D dots.

The svg includes the blanket pieces, the baby's head (no face - I used a stamp for this), the wording, the jumbo scalloped border and under-border, and the tiny flowers that are filling the 'e' and 'o'. The daisy swag is from my dressmaker's trimmings box, but you can find it at Joann on a ribbon spool in their scrapbooking department. It is made by Wrights, and is called "Daisy Chain". The svg is $1.50 USD. Please use the Donate button to purchase, and leave a note about which file it is that you want. Upon notification from Paypal of funds received, I will email you the svg. Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is stinkin' adorable!

Laura said...

Thanks, xosparklesxo. What a cute name!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails