Thursday, April 1, 2010

16-Scallop Shaplie & Jumbo Scallop Rectangle Shaplie



Here's a 16-scallop nesting mat I made. I'm sure there are some others out there, but I didn't see any at Penny's site, so I made this one. I am in the process of making a card with a pop-up bouquet for Mother's Day, and will be using one of these Shaplies for it. Will post L8R.



I wanted to add this jumbo-scallop. I really like modern designs, and I love cards made with these jumbo scallops. I did a card a while back with one, and said I'd post the Shaplie for the card body, so here it is. Leave a comment if you take it - I want your feedback. Happy Easter! Go to church! ; )

The svg's are each $1.00 USD. Please use the Donate button to purchase, and leave a note about which file it is that you want. Upon notification from Paypal of funds received, I will email you the svg. Thanks a bunch!

10 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for sharing these. I need to start using them in my cards but it's been a while since I had my computer and cricut, I keep forgetting about these tools.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Trisha said...

Thanks for sharing these jumbos!

Marcy said...

Thank you for the great nesties!

Unknown said...

How cool these are!

Anonymous said...

I love nesties! Thanks so much, I really love your blog.

JustYolie said...

Wonderful nesties! Thank you for sharing them.

Lisa Avolio said...

Beautiful job. And yes, I went to church. :)

ruth scraps said...

i grabbed the circle 16 scallop nestie. Thanks a bunch, it's just what I needed to complete a card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails